"Container Service LTD" Ltd provides full spectrum of forwarding services in Ukrainian ports Odessa and Ilyichevsk. We are ready to offer services of port forwarding for different types of cargo and conducting port operations with import, export and transit cargoes, as follows:
• port forwarding, implementation of terminal handling operations;
• registration of cargo orders;
• receiving releases from shipping lines;
• passing of all required inspection procedures in the public service;
• custom clearance at the port;
• preparation of supporting documents;
• road delivery to different Ukrainian cities;
• rail container delivery in Ukraine;
• cargo insurance against all risks.
List of documents necessary for custom clearance and port forwarding:
• Original of transport document (B/L, CMR, railroad waybill ).
• Original of invoice; translation of invoice.
• Packing list original with translation.
• Original of certificate of origin / quality.
• Original of certificate of conformity, if cargo to be certified in Ukraine.
• A valid HS product code, preferably confirmed by certificate from Chamber of commerce and industry.
• Copy of accreditation card.
• Power of attorney for freight forwarding.
* For forwarding goods of vegetable origin phytosanitary certificate and fumigation certificate, import quarantine permission (should contain cargo name, weight, country of destination, term of use) are required.
For the goods of animal origin Original veterinary certificate is required.
Due to significant experience of port forwarding, we quickly and efficiently perform all necessary operations and reducing to a minimum term of delivery to the final destination.
You can contact a representative of our forwarding company to clarify your questions in any convenient way and at any time convenient to you.